Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated.
The two poems are: The Word Plum by Helen Chasin and On Reading Poems to a Senior Class at by D.C. Berry
The theme should be about “finding the deeper meaning in seemingly plain things”
– MLA format
– 4-5.5 page paper
– Introduction (including thesis) should take up one page, please do not discuss either poems until approximately halfway down the first page, the introduction should begin by broadly discussing the topic.
– Thesis should compare similar theme between two poems but also state how they compare in slightly different ways.
– Use three quotes from each poem (about 2-4 stanzas each is acceptable)
– Body paragraphs should focus strictly on each particular poem, not comparing the two.
– Analysis should be about 4-5 times as long as quote
– Conclusion should have a current example (relating to the world) and an opinion.
Write an analysis on the poem “Mending Wall” by Robert Frost. Look at how the diction and other poetic elements support the tone and meaning of the poem.
Make sure you have a clear thesis statement at the end of your introduction.
Double-check that your evidence directly connects to the poetic device it’s supposed to support.
Make sure your commentary clearly connects the evidence to the thesis.
Be sure your conclusion summarizes your main points.
Should be 1 and a half pages double spaced.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!