The assessment for this seminar consists of ONE assignment that has THREE parts.
Part One (40%): As discussed in class:
- Try to come up with a Research Question for your Dissertation
- Discuss the Research Design you will use
- Ontology (Objectivism, Constructivism, etc.)
- Epistemology (Positivism, Interpretivism, etc.)
- Methodology (Inductive, Deductive)
- Methods (Quantitative or Qualitative)
Part Two (40%): Design and conduct a survey OR an interview Survey:
- Sample size: 15-20 respondents
- 10-15 relevant questions
- You should have a good matrix for measurement (Yes/No; Very bad/Bad/No Opinion/ Good/ very Good)
- Conduct it on any free survey software (Survey Monkey)
- Send the survey link to all the survey participants (me included)
- Include the survey results link in the Appendix Interview:
- Sample size: 2-4 respondents
- Structured, semi-structured, or unstructured
- 5-10 relevant questions
- You should have an interview protocol
- Conduct it on campus or off campus
- Include the interview protocol in the Appendix
Part Three (20%): Once you get the results
- Discuss what you have found?
- What are the limitations of your research design?
NOTE: The final assignment document should be one file (MS Word).
- Word count: 1500-2000
- Cover Page, Table of Contents, References and Appendix (if applicable) are excluded from the total wordcount
- Font: Times New Roman 12 pts
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography should follow the Harvard style.
This assignment assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Students will demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the subject to devise a research strategy/research plan
- Demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and appreciation of different research methodologies
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!