Paper D: Reflective paper on class learning.
Consider this assignment as a reflective piece on class learning as it applies to Ethics in Information Technology. It describes your Ah-ha or Eureka moments. It is hoped that this course made you think about the ethical issues that occur in your personal and work lives and how to go about making ethical choices. Please use the ideas you learned from this course; how you will synthesize what you learned from your research about your topic including – over-arching issues, readings, discussion from class, and conclusions from other assignments that apply to your research.
Please address the following elements:
- From a class learning perspective, what were some of your “take-aways?”
- How has this impacted your understanding of the ethical issues?
- What will you do differently?
- How has what you have learned in this course influenced your career?
- As we continue to move toward a global community, what new challenges might we see relating to ethics in IT?
You are to prepare a reflective piece of not more than 2 pages, double-spaced and submit it to your Assignment Folder as an attached Microsoft Word file. This paper may be subjective in nature!
—-Some reflective material.
I have attached some of the papers and discussion you wrote on. Please refer to them in writing this assignment.
- Discussion 1-4, 5-8
- Paper B, B2, C1, C2.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.