Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most risk for each contract type.
- Explain methods that can be used to mitigate the risks for each contract type.
- Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The price of an item is an important component of decision making in procurement, but is not the only factor for a final decision. Write a three- to -four page, APA style paper that reviews the overall components of a pricing strategy. Include examples from external research to support your views. Describe a company that has used a purchasing strategy to improve the financial impact of the company. Use at least one scholarly source from the University Library to obtain examples.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.