For this assignment, create a word document that includes answers for problem1, problem 2, problem 3. and problem 4.
* You should upload Homework01.docx, homework01_Pb3.c, and homework01_Pb4.c on Canvas.
- Download your choice of IDE on your computer, install, then open it. Use Ctrl and PrtScn keys to capture the screen after your IDE opens. Paste the picture on a word document.
- Create a pseudo code or flow chart that will find all LEAP years between A.D. 2000 and A.D. 2100.
- Create a c script that will display the following. Name the file c
Hello. (One empty Line – use numbers of \n for this ) My name is [Your Name] (Two empty lines – use numbers of \n for this) I am from [Your Hometown], and I am at [Your school and Year]. (Three empty lines – use numbers of \n for this) I want to learn programming [Your reason
- Create a script that will print out the message given below. Name the file homework01_Pb4.c
Please use these rules.
a). Use string variables to display series of alphabetical characters (words) in bold italic
b) Use integer type or float type (based on the given number) for numbers in bold italic.
c). The number 45997 should be the combination of two integer type variables – 36,108 and 9889. Do not create another variable for 45997.
d). USF has to be a combination of 3 characters
e) Do not forget to use Escape Sequence to make the display as similar as possible
The University, is an American metropolitan public research university located in Tampa, Florida, United States. It is also a member institution of the State University System of Florida. Founded in 1956, it is the fourth-largest public university in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 45997 from the undergraduate enrollment of 36108 and the graduate enrollment 9889 of as of the 2014–2015 academic year.
The University system comprises three institutions: Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota-Manatee.  The university is home to 14 colleges, offering more than 80 undergraduate majors and more than 130 graduate, specialist, and doctoral-level degree programs.
For the 2015-2016 academic year, tuition costs were:
$211.19 per credit hour for in-state students, and $575.01 per credit hour for out-of-state students. Total tuition/fees :$6410 for in-state and $17324 for out of state.
$431.43 per credit hour for in-state students, and $877.17 per credit hour for out-of-state students. Total tuition/fees :$10428 for in-state and $21126 for out of state.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!