Organization and Project Plan Template Proposal
Choose an organization as the focus for a Project Proposal. The organization can be an existing company, nonprofit organization, religious organization, or governmental agency. Avoid an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
Select a project that you would expect to occur within this organization for which you will be writing a proposal. Project proposal examples include but are not limited to the following:
- Implementation of a new hiring process
- Construction of a new office building
- Development of a new software system
- Roll out of a new product or service
- Use the Internet to find a project plan template that is appropriate for the project plan you wish to propose.
Write a few brief paragraphs to justify selecting this organization. Include the following:
- The organization’s name
- The purpose for this organization’s existence
- Why this organization is of interest to you
- A description of the project and its relationship to the organization’s business objectives
- Availability of organizational data: Avoid selecting an existing organization for which there is no publicly available historical data.
Submit your paper and the project plan template to your instructor for approval.
Note. Your facilitator will formally approve this choice, or recommend reconsideration, prior to your project plan assignments.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!