You should write about the first story in your book “Heads of the Colored People: Four Fancy Sketches, Two Chalk Outlines, and No Apology.”
Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.
- Please make sure you put your name and journal number at the top of your journal entry.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read.
- A brief synopsis of what the piece was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about this section.
- Any questions you have about the section. [Then ask those questions in your group to ensure you understand the piece better]
For this assignment, you will develop an expository essay that: 1) explains why bell hooks thinks this definition of feminism is significant and 2) examines TWO of the following concepts as ‘starting points’ for the kind of feminist analyses that hooks suggests are necessary:
• Interlocking systems / integrated framework of oppression
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!