Read Chapter 14: “Complementary and Alternative Strategies”
Create a journal entry of 200–250 words reflecting on your personal experiences or thoughts regarding alternative therapies, integrating content from the reading into your entry.
Text book and other sources!!
Chapter 14: “Complementary and Alternative Strategies”
Ackley-Holbrook, E., Minsoo, K., & Morgan, D. W. (2016). Development and Evaluation of the Walk for Health Program: A Physical Activity Intervention for Adults with Visual Impairments. Journal Of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 110(2), 103-114.
Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2020. (2015). Table of contents.
Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans 2008. (2017). Index.
Riemer, H. C., Mates, J., Ryan, L., & Schleder, B. J. (2015). Decreased stress level in nurses: A benefit of quiet time. 24(5), 396-402.
Course Web Resources
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality [AHRQ]. (2014). Guide to clinical preventive services.
- Centers for Disease control and Prevention [CDC]. (2014). Principles of epidemiology in public health practice. An Introduction to applied epidemiology and biostatistics. (3rd ed.). Glossary.
- Department of Health and Human Services. (2014). Leading health indicators.
- Healthy People 2020. (2016). Topics and objectives.
- Course PDF Web Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC]. (2014). Principles of epidemiology in public health practice. An Introduction to applied epidemiology and biostatistics. (3rd ed.). Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. (2014). Recommendations of the US preventive task force
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.