- Reflect on your Assignments from this course that culminated in your Final Project due in Week 5.
- Consider the Instructor feedback you received on Assignments throughout this course.
- Reflect on the Discussions you have had with your colleagues.
- Reflect on the Learning Resources you have used throughout this course.
BY DAY 7
Submit a 500-word reflection paper in which you:
- explore the ways in which you consume, react to, and engage with popular culture.
- reflect on how studying popular culture has changed or reinforced your beliefs and values and whether or not your choices about popular culture will change.
- discuss the extent to which your consumption of and attitude about popular culture may or may not change.
- analyze how you might affect social change through popular culture creation, consumption, and critical analysis.
Support your assertions by making at least two references to the Learning Resources, using proper APA format.
Food is always a HUGE part of one’s culture. In your assessment assignment, many of you indicated that you were interested in learning about your own culture, but also the culture of someone else. Research and post a thread of a recipe for a traditional dish of your culture and a recipe of another culture that interests you.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.