Assume you are a manager at a medium-sized brick-and-mortar organization and are looking to enter the global market. You have been asked to assess the company’s current business model and come up with a recommendation for scaling it up with IT security in mind.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the following business models: brick-and-mortar, e-business and e-commerce.
- For each model, discuss best practices you would employ to keep your customer’s personal data safe.
- Recommend the model that is best suited for global expansion, explaining your reasoning.
Keep in mind, we are most interested in your explanation of the steps you would take to identify a suitable model in accordance with security goals. Use diagrams, where appropriate.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing.
- Your paper must follow University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check.
Book title it it helps:
Harwood, M. (2016). Internet security: How to defend against attackers on the web (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN-13: 9781284090550