You are the marketing manager for an organisation. Briefly describe the organisation, its products or services and its current markets. Identify two opportunities to enter new market, with current or new products and two opportunities to introduce new products to your current markets. Analyse and document these opportunities in terms of:
– their potential contribution to your organisation’s business
– their fit with your organisation’s goals and capabilities
– likely impact on your current business and customers
– external influences on the financial viability of each opportunity
– probable return on investment
– changes needed to current operations
– changes needed to maintain current quality of customer service
– resources required to make the necessary changes Communicate your findings and recommendations to the key stakeholders in your organisation in 1,500–2,000 words.
1. Define risk and explain types of risk and uncertainty in a business. 200 words (minimum)
2. Explain techniques to identify and quantify risk and uncertainty. 200 words (minimum)
3. Describe tools and techniques used for analysing risk. 200 words (minimum)
4. Explain PERT analysis in detail. Provide an example. 200 words (minimum)
5. Explain SWOT analysis and explain when to use it in a project. 200 words (minimum)
6. Explain how risk management affects different business functions. 200 words (minimum) .
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!