The Internet of Things (IoT) will impact just about every part of life in the future. This is an area of technology that is advancing extremely fast and allows us to connect just about every device we use one centralized platform.
This trend will continue to have a major impact on information technology as we move to more ubiquitous technology. As the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia continues to advance new technologies and platforms, discuss how has the distributed nature of IoT infrastructure will continue to change networking fundamentals such as network architecture, services, and transmissions within Saudi Arabia.
Search the Internet or the Saudi Digital Library to find an example of a hacking activity or situation that represents a morally, ethically, or criminally ambiguous situation that took advantage of this new technology phenomenon, which demonstrates a failure of traditional network fundamental practices.
Write a critical essay that addresses the following items:
- Cite and briefly describe your example.
- Apply what you have learned from the course to this point to identify arguments both in support of and critical of the behavior of the attackers.
- Describe and explain the relationships among morality, ethics, law, and crime as they intersect in the case example that you have found.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Format according to APA standards.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly resources. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbooks, or lectures, but two must be external.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!