Chapter 6 explains the National Standards for Family-school partnerships , as presented by the National PTA. Although these standards are written for school-aged children, they are more than applicable to the early childhood classroom, as presented in your text. Review the suggestions for each of the six standards as well as NAEYC’s Family Engagement Resource List .
Using your assigned grouping below, explain the two standards and offer at least three suggestions to incorporate these standards in your preschool program. Then, explain why these standards should be the basis for all early childhood programs, and how it they will benefit your students and their families.
Your final two statements will reflect the following:
- [Name of your first assigned standard] is essential for student success because _____________.
- [Name of your second assigned standard] is essential for student success because _____________.
Below is your assigned grouping by the first letter of your last name:
- Standard 3: Supporting student success.
Standard 4: Speaking up for every child.
Complete a research essay on the government and national security. Remember this is being written for the president to read.
Terrorism, national defense, and border security are always hot topics. Here are the aspects and questions to address for this essay:
- Identify a current issue being debated about American national security.
- Explain two competing solutions to this problem.
- Evaluate which one is preferable.
- Address the responsibilities of each level of government, which are federal, state, and local. (Most of the essay will be about the federal government).
- 300 word minimum length, not including references listed at the end or footnotes if used.
- Incorporation of concepts and terms from the required readings.
- Inclusion of facts from a recent news article about the topic/solution.
- Correct spelling, grammar, and formatting, whether it’s APA, MLA, or Chicago/Turabian.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.