Review your district’s new-teacher mentoring program and analyze the following:
- The plan for the initial orientation period
- The plan for the first two months
- The plan for follow up
Write a 700-to 1050-word paper not including title page, list of references, and appendix to make recommendations for changes in your district’s new teacher mentoring program that is more consistent with contemporary research and more precisely meets the needs of the new teacher. If your district does not have a new teacher mentoring program, it is your opportunity to develop one.
- An overview of a district’s new-teacher mentoring program and recommendations for change
- An explanation of how the plan addresses or does not address the needs of new teachers and how the district will support them
- Rationale for the changes you suggest
Discuss how college education can enhance a student’s long-term employment outcomes. In what ways does financial aid contribute to or detract from student success?
The body of the paper must be 1,000–1,200 words.
This assignment must reflect current APA style, which includes, but is not limited to, using 1-inch margins on all sides, 12-point Times New Roman font, consecutive page numbers in the upper right corner of the header, a title page, an abstract, and a reference page.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!