Envision that you work for a major, nationwide accounting firm. Your firm has many openings, and wants to recruit the most qualified accounting students. You’ve been asked to help recruit talent at several local universities. You begin the recruiting process with many of these accounting students via Facebook and LinkedIn. Once you have identified high-potential recruits, you organize several social events to get to know them better. You also hold several informative sessions about what it’s like to work at your firm and about what career paths are available. Since so many other firms are competing for the top recruits, the presentation about opportunities at your firm is critical. You want to make sure that your presentation is organized for maximum impact.
Use the six identified parts of a presentation to record a 2- to 3-minute video of yourself delivering a recruiting presentation. Remember that your target audience consists of potential employees right out of college, so you should tailor your presentation to appeal to topics that will be of interest to these recruits.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Introduce your organization (history, specific business focus, background, etc.).
- Present the various career opportunities available within your organization.
- Provide examples of various ways to advance and get promoted within the organization.
- Specify benefits provided by the organization that can attract recruits fresh out of college (continued education, professional development, employee training, tuition assistance, etc.).
- Demonstrate how the organization has been adopting technology and training employees.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!