Assignment: Professional Oral Presentation
This assignment will assess the following competency:
11. Create a professional oral presentation.
Directions: To capitalize on your final project, you need to prepare an oral presentation using
PowerPoint or Prezi to develop your presentation slides, guiding the viewer through your
proposal project. In addition to submitting your proposal presentation using the dropbox, you
will post your proposal presentation on the discussion board so your peers can view it.
Review the Microsoft Office support page for information on how to add narration to your
The presentation should include the following:
1. Narration (oral component of the presentation)
2. 8-10 slides (including a Title page slide and Reference page slide)
3. Discussion of the purpose of your proposal
4. Discussion of the intended audience of your proposal
5. Discussion of your primary research methods
6. Discussion of your primary and secondary research findings
7. Logical organization
8. Effective use of visual components
9. Slides that are clear and easy to read
10. No grammar or spelling errors
Submit your assignment to your instructor via the dropbox “LP10.1 Assignment: Professional
Oral Presentation.” This assignment is worth 200 points, and will be graded using the Technical
Communications Presentation Rubric.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.