This assignment is part one of your mid-term exam.
1. Two species compete for the same food. Develop a discrete time model that simulates their behavior. Hint, you might want to look at the oscillation model and the logistic model and see what each model might contribute to your answer. Provide functioning Python code to implement the model and graphical output to show the results and the phasespace.
2. Al-Zawraa is a very good football teams in the Iraqi Premier League. The stadium holds 15,000 people. The number of people attending one of their games is related to the number of people attending the previous game and the results from the previous two games in the following manner:
- The attendance increases according to a logistic model when the team has won both its previous games
- If the team wins one and drawsone of its last two games, the crowd will increase in a linear fashion.
- if the team loses both games, the crowd size will decay geometrically.
- any other possibilites result in a linear decrease.
- The results of the 2016/17 season were as follows
- Develop a discrete time model that illustrates the attendance for the season. Make the following assumptions.
- the attendance in the first game was 8,000
- The initial growth rate for logistic and linear components is 10%
- Decay rate for losing both games is 10%
- Provide functioning Python code to implement the model and graphical output to show the results.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!