- Why is the IMF often criticized for promoting a pro-US agenda? Are the neo-liberal policies promoted by the institution universally applicable or does the success of said policies rely on cultural and institutional factors within countries?
- Why are some countries able to develop economically while others have not been able to? What are the domestic and international factors that influence development?
- How can debates over human rights become a clash of cultural views? Be sure to provide examples.
- Under what conditions can power shifts between states become dangerous?
- Why do civil wars occur? How can civil wars influence world politics?
6. What are the sources of international law? How does international law differ from domestic law? Is international law effective in constraining states actions or is it merely a tool for the powerful?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.