Document a hypothetical company’s background information and mission statement, company’s short- and long-term goals, an environmental analysis, and a SWOT analysis.
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the first part of your marketing plan:
1. Write an introduction to your company. Describe your hypothetical company, its location, and the product it makes or the service it provides, and introduce the contents of your marketing plan.
The hypothetical company is a Tennis retailer. A brick and mortar location in Delray Beach, FL. It will offer products for men, women and kids. The store will carry racquets, shoes, apparel, strings, bags, shoes, balls, grips and accessories. The business will devote space specifically for youth tennis (Net Generation) and offer demo programs for racquets and strings and a generous return policy if the equipment does not perform as expected.
2. Develop your company’s mission statement.
3. Decide the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next year (short term) and the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next five years (long term). Determine the most appropriate ways to measure both short- and long-term goals.
Note: Consider the following metrics: tracking downloads of website content, website visitors, increases in market share, customer value, new product /service adoption rates, retention, rate of growth compared to competition and the market, margin, and customer engagement.
4. Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
5. Develop both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product / service. Each analysis should examine three strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
6. Use at least three academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
The required assignment page length of 8 to 12 pages.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.