Prepare a business plan between 2,000 and 3,250 words in order to secure a loan for Tootsie Roll Industries Inc. The loan will increase the company’s total liabilities by 10%. The contents of the plan should include the following:
1. Complete a financial analysis in Excel using, in part, the financial and management information included with the company’s web site. This includes historical and projected financial statements, a three year historical ratio analysis of the company’s financial statements and a three year projected ratio analysis of the company’s financial statements. The accounting periods for the historical and projected analysis are provided at the beginning of week three. For all years in question, provide several types of liquidity, solvency, and profitability ratios and explain the results. In order to support your projections, include a list of all assumptions and issues that influenced your team’s decisions. Incorporate industry comparisons and analysis. Include an organized list or table of all financial ratios in your paper and calculate a variance analysis for each year. The variance analysis indicates the net increase or decrease of a particular financial ratio from one year as compared to the following year. Submit the final spreadsheet with your team’s paper.
2. Incorporate the applicable sections of a business plan identified via research.
3. Discuss the underlying business factors and operational constraints that are driving the company to seek a loan.
4. Explain how the company plans to use the proceeds from the loan. How will a new loan impact the company?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and submit your paper and plagiarism review.
Outline and brief description of key components of your Business Plan
Develop a 525-to 700 word analysis describing the type of hospitality business you would pursue.
Address the following in your analysis:
- Describe the concept and value of your business.
- Examine key entrepreneurial attributes and success factors for your selected segment of the hospitality industry.
- Assess your current entrepreneurial skill set.
- Discuss any areas that may need further development or special focus when considering this business.
- Select a sample business plan for your selected hospitality business. Visita website and use this information in conjunction with the reading to develop a strategy and outline for your plan.
- Include the outline and brief description of the key components and sections of your business plan.
- Explain how this business strategy and plan will provide value for current and future consumers, and provide examples
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.