PLEASE PROVIDE ORIGINAL WORK
AND SCHOLARLY RESOURCES.
- The essay must be on one Crime Against Property, chose “ARSON“. Research a State (TEXAS) and its Statute concerning the Crimes against Property (ARSON) and explain the elements needed to prove the case.
- Research the historical common law for that crime and explain the elements.
- Based on your research, compare the current criminal statute with the historical common law to see how the elements of the crime have evolved.
- Write a short essay, FIVE PAGES, describing the elements of the current state statute, the elements of the historical common law, and comparing the elements and how they have changed. Discuss possible reasons for the changes in the elements, how the interaction of criminal justice agencies and the law may have contributed to these changes, and suggest new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today.
YOUR ESSAY MUST INCLUDE:A Title PageAbstract that summarizes the essayIntroductionDescription of the elements of the crime under historical common lawDescription of the elements of the current state statute for that crimeCompare how the elements of the crime have changed from the historical common law to the current state statuteDiscuss possible reasons for the changesSuggest new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today
– In Text Citations and Reference page, using APA style
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.