Today’s supply chains need to be integrated into the overall business plan to ensure it meets the needs of the company and contributes to the strategy set forth by the company.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide visual presentation with speaker notes that addresses the following:
- Describe how supply chain integration can be achieved
- Explain integration and supply chain management
- Show cross-functional aspects of integration
- Explain the difficulty in integrating and general methods for overcoming conflict within integration
- Identify the demand and supply integration journey stages of maturity
- Show managerial implications – Integrated Knowledge Sharing, Strategic Resource Allocation, Capacity and Demand Balance and Performance Outcomes
Companies encounter several types of barriers they may inhibit the firm to achieve supply and demand integration.
If your industry, or an industry of your choice, was expanding a business by augmenting the product offerings and expanding into other areas, explain how the company would approach minimizing or eliminating barriers.
Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word paper that defines and explains the types of barriers.
Include the following:
- Information Barriers
- Process Barriers
- Relational Barriers
- Overcoming the Barriers
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!