Your organization wants to hire a vendor to supply and integrate six new web servers. This RFP will enable you to sort out, from the respondants, the vendor you will have do the job.
All of the requirements in the RFP are directed to the vendor for a response – your evaluation of the proposals is pre-work to chose the correct vendor for the job.
Create a 2- to 3-page Request for Proposal (RFP) that will minimize procurement related risks for this project. The RFP should contain the following components:
- Purpose of the RFP.
- Statement of Work – be specific
- Requirements and Schedule Information – be specific
- Process for Evaluating the RFP
- Notification procedure
- Explain the importance of planning as a foundational activity in the procurement process.
- What can happen if processes are built on poor planning?
- Provide an example of a procurement process used by an organization found via the web or the CSU-Global Library. What do you like about the example?
Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words, referenced, and submitted by Thursday midnight.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!