1. “The Chief Information Officer and Support Staff” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the key functions a Chief Information Officer (CIO) performs to define, develop, implement, and support ongoing security countermeasures. Determine the function that you believe is the most important in supporting the security of information.
- Determine what you believe are the three most important ways the security compliance officer supports the role of the CIO and explain why
2. “Security Support Responsibilities” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are the CIO of an organization. Construct an outline of four ongoing responsibilities that the digital forensics personnel must complete each week. Provide a possible scenario for how each responsibility may be performed to fulfill the forensics’ needs of an organization.
- Compare the responsibilities you listed above with those of an IT security professional. Give your opinion on how responsibilities of digital forensics personnel and IT security professional are similar and in which ways are they different.
3. “Functional Security Support Roles” Please respond to the following:
- Identify three steps required for implementing a physical and environmental security program. Select one step that would be the most challenging to perform and one step that you believe is the most important for providing protection against information assets of an organization. Explain why you chose each step.
- Suggest three security support competencies of a privacy professional that support the security strategy of an organization. Justify your suggestions.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.