Answer ALL of the following questions about the organization you have selected (mention which organization you are talking about):
- Is the audit letter positive or negative?
- In the Statement of Activities
- Is the total net income positive or negative in the year(s) included in the audit?
- How much was released from restrictions in the year(s) presented?
- Was the net income impacted by non-operational income or expenses?
- In the Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
- What is the organization’s largest asset and liability?
- Can current assets cover current liabilities? Is the audit presented in such a way that you can answer this questions?
- Are you comfortable with the balance between unrestricted net assets, temporarily restricted net assets and permanently restricted net assets?
- In the Statement of Cash Flows
- Did the organization gain or lose cash from Operations, Investing, Financing during the year(s) presented?
- Did the total cash increase or decrease in the year(s) presented?
- In Note # 1 is the mission of the organization described in a manner that would encourage you to donate? Do you think Note #1 presents the organization in the best light?
- Is the audit format easy for donors to read and understand?
- Do you think this organization is doing well or is having financial problems? If you think there are problems, what are they?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!