After completing your iHuman Case Study, answer the following questions:
- What is your list of appropriate differential diagnoses and why?
- What is the final diagnosis and what assessment findings serve to support this?
- What are the specific auscultation palpation findings of the abdomen that are normal versus abnormal?Differential DiagnosisLead or Alt | MnMappendicitislead peptic ulcer disease (PUD)alt pancreatitis, acutealt small bowel obstruction (SBO)altLipase 51 and WBC 7880 positive for acute appendicities
Topic: Respiratory Issues Complicated by Economic Disadvantage
A mother brings her 8-year-old child to the clinic, stating the child “just isn’t breathing right, doesn’t want to play, just lies on the couch — this happens all the time.”
The appearance of both mother and child is disheveled. The child’s wheezing can be heard across the room. When asked if the child is better at any certain time of the day, the mother responds, “It’s like this all the time and has been for the past year — we saw a doctor last year who diagnosed asthma but we don’t have any money for drugs or to come back to the clinic.”
- Identify the resources currently available in your state (Florida) to support this family in the care of this child, including assistance programs for costs of health care follow-up and pharmaceutical treatment agents.
- Create a communication plan for mother and child for both prescriptive and non-prescriptive drug therapies.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.