Send a fax to a company or an organization requesting information about the products or services it offers. Include an appropriate cover sheet.
You should use the correct format I provide. You have 6 hours to complete it. Be careful for the format.
Please see the attachment. Be careful
When you send a fax, make sure your cover page includes the following information:
- The name of the sender and his or her fax and phone numbers. The phone number is important because it enables the recipient to report an incomplete transmission.
- The name of the recipient and his or her fax and phone number. The recipient’s correct fax and phone numbers should be included to ensure delivery of the message.
- The total number of pages being faxed. Note that the total number of pages includes the cover page itself.
- A brief explanatory note that lets the recipient know what the fax is, what its purpose is, and how and when to respond to it.
Sending a Document
Follow these four guidelines to fax a clear and complete document:
- Make sure the original documents you send are clear. An unclear faxed docu- ment will be difficult for the recipient to read. For example, penciled comments may be too faint to fax clearly.
- Avoid writing on the top, bottom, or edges of the documents to be faxed. Any comments written on the outer edges may be cut off or blurred during transmittal.
- Do not send overly long faxes. Be careful about sending anything longer than three or four pages because you will tie up both your own and the recipient’s fax machines.
- Respect the recipient’s confidentiality. Because faxes may be picked up by other employees in your office, don’t assume your message will be confidential unless, of course, the recipient has a private fax machine
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!