- Purpose: The purpose of the patient/family teaching project is to develop and implement a teaching plan for a geriatric patient utilizing teaching learning principles.
- Objectives: By the conclusion of the presentation, the students will be able to:
- State the various indications for a specified diet
- Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
- Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
- Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
- Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
- Utilize teaching experience rubric for essential criteria.
- The paper should be between 3-5 pages (not including title page and references).
- The paper must be typed and conform to APA format.
- A minimum of two references are required.
- Written paper is due during the 7th week on the assigned clinical day.
Childhood obesity is a major public health concern in America. Do you think the majority of federal funding should focus on programs that educate children to make healthy choices or focus on parents who control the foods that are purchased?
Please note: You must choose 1 side, not both. If you do not, 3 points will be deducted. The purpose of you choosing 1 side, is to have a debate on this issue.
Note: Now word count, 1 paragraph (250-300) word would be fine.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.