Natural Science ： Health and Human Ecology
Note: The 6-8 page paper must be typed (12 point font), with separate reference (MLA) and title page.
Term Paper Guidelines
1. Identify a Health, Human or Ecological Topic for Analysis.
2. Describe the topic and how it relates to the Course, Course Concepts and/or principles.
3. Analyze the Decision-Making Process (Human) or the Environmental (Ecological) application that is used for your topic
4. What is the reason for your interest or analysis?
5. What changes or recommendations should be made?
6. Would you try to influence your area of interest?
Why or why not? How?
Term Paper for Health; Water or Air Quality(Indoor), Asthma, Food Safety, Nutrition, GMO’s vs Organic, Obesity, Drugs, and addictions
Term Paper for Human Ecology; Poverty, Housing, Wastes, Sanitation, Food Security and, Human Hazards (Radiation, and Pesticides); or School Dropouts, Juvenile delinquency and Crime
Natural Hazards (Fire, Flood, Freezing, Earthquakes), and Disease epidemiology (Ebola, malaria etc.)
Science information/data/research can be used for advocacy of a special interest group, showing differences of experts, contrasting positions and taking sides or showing the trade-offs.
How are Impacts or hazards measured or assessed? i.e. cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment, or health/ecological thresholds/indicators.
What are the time frames for decisions? Emergency, Law Enforcement procedures, planning process
Is there an environmental health strategy; Health Education/Promotion, Design with Nature, pollution prevention, or environmental enhancement.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.