Over the past few weeks, you have progressed through the phases of a Healthy Housing Inspection. In this assignment, you have the opportunity to synthesize the findings of your Healthy Housing Inspection and detail the peripheral effects of the inspection on your understanding of environmental health.
To prepare for this Application Assignment:
- Review the Application Assignments you completed for Weeks 1, 2, and 3.
- Take note of the potential health outcomes you identified and the steps you formulated to remedy them.
- Consider the pros, cons, and surprises of the process and think about how they have impacted your understanding of environmental health.
- Gather relevant photos or illustrations that you created in previous weeks.
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 4- to 6-page paper reporting the findings from your Healthy Housing inspection.
- Describe what potential health outcomes could result from your findings.
- Identify steps that can be taken to improve the inspection results.
- Describe what surprised you.
- Assess the process, describing what was good about the experience and what was challenging.
- Identify the impact this assignment has had on you and your understanding of environmental health.
- Where appropriate, include pictures or drawings of the place you inspected. Insert these images into your Application paper
* I’ve included my 1st week discussion and the 2nd and 3rd week inspection check lists.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.