Which of the following best reflects what a cultural assessment of the family and child involves?
- The process of assisting patients having different cultural orientations.
- An assessment of a patient’s dominant culture including the accompanying health beliefs, and beliefs about birth, illness, and deaths.
- An assessment of potential biologic variations that occur in people of a particular race
- Assessment of whether the child and family have sought care from a traditional healer, and advise them to avoid such healers
- Changing one’s own cultural beliefs to adapt to those of the patients
What is an example of a question regarding internal structure of the family?
- Has anyone recently moved in or out? If so, how has this move affected the family?
- Do both parents of the family live at home? If not, where do they live?
- How often do the children have contact with the parent or parents who do not live at home?
- How often is there contact with the extended family (e.g. aunts, uncles)?
“Culture is a social construction of the relationships within and among groups of human beings. . .” Which of the following is not a part of the products of culture?
- none of the above
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.