In this assignment, address how your project may affect society–locally and/or globally–if implemented and how human behavior will affect the success of your design. The following are a list of questions to help you start thinking about this analysis. Not all questions will apply to all projects, and this list is not necessarily comprehensive.
- What global, social or cultural influences have led to a need for your project? (Everyone should be able to address this question.)
- How will your design help create an even playing field for underprivileged people?
- What human, social, and cultural barriers may result in difficulties implementing your project?
- How may society’s perception of your project result in difficulties during implementation?
- What may be the environmental impact of your project over its life cycle?
- What may be the effect on public health or society? How will your project affect quality of life?
Student is able to describe influences leading to a need for their project; social, political, economic and environmental effects of their project; social and cultural barriers to implementation of the project, as applicable. Student provides supporting details and/or examples for all areas.
How does culture and the media affect voting practices and participation?
Response should be 75 words
Would you ever run for political office? If not, why not? If yes, which office would you seek, and why?
Your response should be at least 75 words
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.