Purpose of Assignment
This assignment is designed to identify how decisions impact a business. Corporations have an obligation to be ethical at all times. For this assignment; the student will identify potential ethical implications surrounding the decision, and how this may impact the decision-making process. From there, corporate social responsibility will be explained and how it can impact the outcome of decision-making for an organization.
Identify a business in your local community. This can be your current place of employment or a business with which you are familiar.
Develop a 1,050 word examination of the ethics and social responsibility practices within the organization.
Include the following in your examination:
- Select a business decision within the organization.
- Identify the potential ethical implications associated with this decision.
- Determine the effect this may have on the decision making process.
- Identify how the organization applies corporate social responsibility to the business.
- Evaluate the influence that corporate social responsibility has on the organization.
- Discuss the application of critical thinking to corporate social responsibility.
- Include two references
- Write in third person
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.