In many ways, what you write about in this essay is up to you as long you remember that it must be clearly related to the concept of management across cultures. This assessment task is designed to provide you with maximum flexibility and to encourage you to link your learning to real-time, real-life experiences from your life and workplace.
The following is a list of recommended considerations for this essay:
– Select a key topic from the twelve topics below: (choose any 1)
- Managers in global business environment
- Culture and the managerial role
- Ethnocentrism and culture-general competence
- Regional models of organisations
- People and behaviour
- Culture-specific learning
- Communicating across cultures
- Models of cultural dimensions
- Conflict resolution across cultures
- Ethics in global negotiation
- Leading global organisations
- Patterns of global leadership
– Undertake further, independent critical research into that topic.
– Define the topic; then consider it from a range of critical perspectives.
– Analyse any conflicts in the literature in relation your topic.
– Answer the question: Why is (topic x) important to me if I want to pursue a career as manager across cultures?
– Answer the question: What have I learned about (topic x) and how will I use that knowledge in the future?
In assessing your work in this essay we will attend to the following:
– evidence of research and critical analysis
– analysis of contentious issues
– reflections and conclusions
– evidence of application of learning to your career planning
– writing structure and flow.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!