For this assignment, you will create the second part of your research paper. The literature review should consist of a total of seven to ten (7-10) articles related to your research topic. These articles may include any articles you have previously found throughout this course. You should use the headings below for the sections of your paper.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Identify two to three (2-3) common themes in the literature.
- Contrast the findings and results of the literature.
- Identify gaps in the literature.
- Summarize the literature as it relates to your topic.
- Include seven to ten (7-10) peer-reviewed quantitative or qualitative articles related to your topic.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Conduct a literature review for a given research topic.
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!