For this assignment, choose an organization where you currently work, or have previously worked, to assess the workforce as presented in the Baldrige Assessment in Tuominen, Vaso, and Malmberg (2013). Complete the assessment and use the results to write a reflective paper. You are encouraged to use a table or chart to present your assessment findings.
Include the following information in your paper:
- Present the analysis of the results of your Baldrige assessment.
- Discuss capacity relative to your findings.
- Reflect on areas of strengths, and areas of weakness within your chosen organization.
- Provide recommendations to increase capacity in collective knowledge, sustainability of individuals, and improvements that could build capacity.
Length: 4 pages, not including the title and reference pages
References: Support your work with a minimum of two scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Quantitative Research Methods
- Search for a quantitative research study in education from the past six months.
- Identify the research problem, research question and/or hypothesis, and what type of research design the study used (nonexperimental research vs descriptive and type).
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!