Locate three different human service groups provided near or within your community (support groups for addiction, weight loss support groups, groups for new moms, etc).
Obtain information about the groups via their website, by making a phone call, sending an email, or visiting the group in person.
Prepare a 350- to 500-word overview of each group in which the following components are addressed:
- What kinds of services are provided by this group?
- Should members be pre-screened for any reason? Why or why not?
- What specific training and experience do you feel is essential to be ethical and effective with this group?
- What kinds of ethical dilemmas may arise in this type of group?
- Which code(s) of ethics would be relevant to this group? Explain how these codes address the needs of the group?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
How does business create goods and services to sell?
Organizational culture will reflect the mission, vision, and goals of the owner or CEO. Culture can support employee engagement, innovation, and creativity. A healthy culture can support the alignment of company goals with daily activities, such as production. Reflect on the diversity of individual talents and strengths on your Capsim team:
- What type of a culture do you want to develop?
- How will your culture impact the primary resources used in the production process, human resources, raw materials, and capacity?
- Ensure that your culture will support your chosen strategy discussed in Module 2.