MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 PEER REVIEWED REFERENCES PER DISCUSSION 1:
CLINICAL SUPERVISION AND TECHNOLOGY
As a social work professional, you will have the opportunity to use technology frequently in your practice. Consider how you might use technology within the context of social work supervision.
- What are the benefits and challenges of incorporating technology into clinical supervision?
- Describe ways that supervisors may use technology ethically.
- Describe unethical situations involving technology that could potentially occur in social work supervision.
- What is (or will be) the most difficult aspect of using technology as a supervisor?
- How might you address this challenge?
Respond to a minimum of two other learners. In your responses, provide a suggestion for how he or she might deal with the aspect of using technology as a supervisor that they identified as most challenging for them. Be sure your suggestion is grounded in research and provide a citation for your suggestion.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Compare ethical and unethical uses of technology.
- Identify common ethical issues in social work practice.
CLIENT DIGNITY AND WORTH
As you enter into Week 3 of the practicum experience:
- Consider the clients served by your agency or organization and critically analyze how clients are greeted when they enter your site, or when the social workers engage with clients in the community.
- Discuss the relationships between the clients and social workers in your agency or organization.
- Share if the relationships between the clients and your site appear to promote the well-being, respect, dignity, and worth of the clients. Provide an example.
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.