Research the growth of a faculty-approved e-business in Supply Chain Management.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you:
- Describe the structure, history, and growth of the selected e-business (i.e. how it started versus where it is now).
- Analyze the selected e-business website, and describe the overall structure and major components and features of the website.
- Explain supply chain management (SCM) considerations and business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) models that the e-business will want to consider.
- Differentiate between legal and regulatory requirements for SCM in e-commerce and traditional commerce.
- Identify potential ethical issues in e-business that differ from traditional business.
Cite a minimum of three resources in addition to the textbook to support your conclusions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
This case study illustrates the management of a service supply chain.When reading this case, pay close attention to supply chain issues and the questions below.It is an interesting case because it concerns an enterprise that is provider of both goods and services (with both being very important to their competitiveness).
Provide one response to each of the following questions.Be sure to follow APA guidelines included on the course Blackboard site.
Address the following questions (in at least one case, find an article that supports your statements):
1. List and discuss two threats to the long term sustainability of the Zappos approach.
2. Give two specific examples of how Zappos can grow (more products, more geographies, etc.)?In each case, how would their supply chain need to change?What would be the key challenges?
Need help with this assignment or a similar one? Place your order and leave the rest to our experts!