- Describe the basic design of the Balanced Scorecard and explain how it has evolved from the early 1990s to the present.
- Some say the term “Balanced Scorecard” has been hijacked and applied to many other kinds of applications that are not really true to the core underlying principles of the original Balanced Scorecard. Do you agree or disagree? Explain your reasoning.
- How is the Balanced Scorecard, as a planning and management system, different from the Hoshin Planning system from Japan? What are the advantages of each?
- What are the four “Perspectives” used for the four quadrants of the Balanced Scorecard. Explain the role these Perspectives play in terms of implementing the Balanced Scorecard.
- What are the relationships between the Balanced Scorecard, Business Performance Management, and Business Intelligence?
- What are some of the key obstacles that must be overcome in implementing a Balanced Scorecard strategic management system that will be extended throughout an organization and not just used by a few senior executives?
Main source; Eckerson, W. W. (2005). Performance dashboards: Measuring, monitoring and managing your business (1st ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
Research a situation in which a breach in research ethics occurred.
- Describe the error and evaluate the rules and regulations that were broken.
- How could this situation be remedied to ensure researchers respect their obligations to participants in future research?
- What regulations or protocols in place in Saudi Arabia could have prevented this situation from occurring?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.