In addition to the e-Business Plan template under the Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan section heading, add a Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan of 4–5 pages that includes the following for the case study organization:
- Create a business strategic goals statement (include at least 6 goals).
- Develop an action plan for achieving the strategic goals.
- Define the necessary benchmarks (including sales trends for the last 12 months).
- Define a time frame for achieving the strategic goals.
- Determine a budget to be allocated to achieving the strategic goals.
- Create a free analytics account at Google Analytics, and install the tracking code on the free Web site that was created here: Web site. Include the tracking code in your report.
- Once your account has been created, visit this demo account to view actual data.
- Create an analytics profile (including 4 conversion goals). Describe 4 conversion goals that you would like to implement through Google Analytics. (Note: you will not actually be allowed to create these in your demo account.)
- Create 4 tracking URLs using a UTM link builder. Copy and paste the final URLs into your report.
- Schedule 1 report to be sent to your e-mail.
- Create 4 dashboards, and embed screenshots into your plan.
- Discuss how you will make comparisons between metrics and how analytics intelligence can help.
Q1: Software has no life independent from hardware, and must consider the properties of the hardware systems on which it resides, as well as the people involved. Please list the benefits of reviewing current environment before implementing a new system? Rationale and give real examples.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the Assignment , the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required number of pages
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.