Please note that this assignment is based on a pretend scenario and fictitious money. However, the assignment is based on actual stock pricing in real time situations. Do not invest your personal money for this assignment.
This is the week you have been waiting for – to see if you are walking home a ‘pretend’ millionaire, or whether you would be finding a side job to recoup your losses.
For Week 10, review your investment for the last time. You must:
- Record the current price of the stock for each company you selected in Week 3’s Stock Journal. You may use any price during this week (e.g., day one price, the opening, the low, the high, the close, or any price you find when you check it during the day). Using a MS Excel spreadsheet or MS Word document, put your Week 8 and Week 10 stock prices side-by-side, to show the comparison.
- Determine the total value of your investment.
- Provide your final opinion / assessment of your investments. Did you make money or lose money? Discuss your results and, based on hindsight, describe what you would do differently.
- Discuss what you learned from this assignment. Do you believe this assignment will help you in the future in any way?
Answer the following questions with no plagiarism min of 60 words
Money and Banking
1. List the functions of money.
2.List the components of M1 and M2. Which is larger?
3. What is the value of the money multiplier if the required reserve ratio is 20 percent?
4.What is the difference between the discount rate and the federal funds rate?
Do you need help with this assignment? Or a different one? We got you covered.