You are the senior organizational development strategist for ABC, Inc. ABC is known for its strong corporate culture and recently has experienced difficulty attracting diverse talent to fill major operational roles.
Yesterday, you had a conversation with the career center director of a major university who explained that ABC was gaining a reputation of “behaving more and more like a cult.” The university director explained that some soon-to-be graduates were expressing skepticism about whether they would “fit” in ABC.
You are a member of the CEO’s leadership team, and serve as the team’s knowledge expert on corporate culture. You determined that the leadership team needs to have a dialogue about the culture, perceptions of potential recruits, and potential risks. In advance of any team dialogue, you have decided to develop a white paper* that will be disseminated to the leadership team in advance of a discussion.
Western (2013) [required reading] raises questions about the sustainability of fundamentalist cultures. From your own research and this week’s required readings, develop a white paper* to present the position that fundamentalist tendencies may eventually lead to corporate cultures that can put a company’s longevity at risk.
Please see the link below on writing a white paper. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/1/
- Develop a white paper 4 to 5 double-spaced pages, not counting the required title and reference pages and appendices. Including introduction and conclusion
- Please cite at least six scholarly sources.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.